Friday, February 25, 2011

Book bargain friday

I think I may have to eat my words!

Its seems they have adjusted their "ludicrous" prices ...ahem...

This is an absolute bargain for this awesome (I assume) new work of Atlanta Bartlett
I (along with much of the vintage design obsessed community) adore her work, If you have been living under a rock then you must go check her out here.
Just yesterday this was $32.
Be quick though, you know what the Book Depository  is like. 

Thank you everybody for your feedback on my sewing machine question it has given me lots of food for thought.
Im a little torn now about whether I should wait, save up and get a serious machine that will rock my world for another 20ys or buy something that I can afford right now because Im impatient and want everything yesterday.
Hmmm.

Megan 
xx


4 comments:

  1. OOOhhhhhhh Thanks for sharing this, I love Atlanta Bartlett. Thanks again. I love this book. Love Love Love.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that within a matter of hours it has already gone up to $26. Grrr no matter I guess, that it still very cheap. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have given up buying books for a while as am now feeding my magazine fetish. When our dollar reached parity with the US I bought 3 year subscriptions to House Beautiful, Good Housekeeping, Country Living, Woman's Day and Better Homes. I think that they (and blogging!) will keep me busy for a while!

    Happy weekend and best wishes always,
    Natasha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that sounds like a book worth buying!! I might just have a look in the book stores for it! Thankyou for sharing! I am also going to go and check out the link you have added!
    hope that your week is going well,
    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, thankyou so much for stopping by.