Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Im Back


Hello my lovelies.
Nope..I didn't cruise to the horizon and fall off the end of the world, Ive just been very busy getting myself together. 

Boy have I missed you all, I loved the break away though and now Im refreshed and inspired and ready to move forward, I have learnt many valuable things about myself and about balance and priority's, I may not be here as often as before but I'll still be here. 
Too much computer time makes me feel fuzzy headed and de-motivated, does it affect anyone else this way?

The amount I achieved whilst away is simply staggering, there are still many projects to finish, much editing and organising to do but Im no longer overwhelmed to the point of paralysis. 
Ive prioritised, learnt volumes about focus and the importance of quality down time, but more on that  another time.

For now, here is my new home...
 (Yep, im still dreaming of massive house's, the break away failed to extinguish that longing, in fact I believe it made it worse now that I truly know what I want and need, but more on that another time too)



All imageVia livinginside

 Its feels good to be back.
Can't wait to catch up!
xxx






3 comments:

  1. Welcome back sweet pea...great to have you back..I know EXACTLY where you are coming from..and Im so glad that the break was so beneficial to you..as mine was to me. Look forward to hearing more about your journey if you care to share :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! so glad you are back and had a fabulous break! How was your cruise? I can only imagine how amazing it would have been! Because my husband works on boats, he isnt keen on ever going on a cruise; i am so envious! Glad that you are feeling positive and in good spirits!
    hugs, Laura c xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I had wondered if your ship had done a Titanic that I'd not heard of. Glad you're back with some new self-empowered knowledge under your belt. Holidays are good for that. Too much computer time makes me feel like I can't switch my brain off. Great images. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, thankyou so much for stopping by.