Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ahhhh Cath

You all know how much I adore Cath I find I turn to her more than usual in times of need (along with my beloved Brocante home of course).
There is so much awful around us at the moment, im not sure I could be any more numb from the horrors coming out of Queensland, it is incomprehensible, my heart goes out to everyone affected.
We have also had some sadness of our own.  

When times get tough I find myself needing to indulge in domestic pursuits cleaning, puttering, redecorating and basically trying to make things feel right for my family again. I reach out for colour, beautiful colour. I think you'll agree Cath Kidston is the perfect remedy.

Where would I find a pink dish rack like that one?
I think one of those would make me feel a little better.





And Im certain these would too.
Megan
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm a HUGE Cath fan, so much so that my previous phone was a Cath Kidston Nokia that my husband tracked down from London (bless him). We're off to London this year and I can guarantee you that I'll be taking a trip to her Wimbledon store to stock up, just as we did last time.

    Honestly, everything she does puts a smile on my face - thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Cath Kidston products! A welcome distraction from the heartbreak of the floods! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is truly awful what is happening in Queensland. On the news today here in the UK another soldier was flown home in his coffin. There are such terrible things happening in the world.......

    On a brighter note Caths stuff is gorgeous and I must admit I have far too many of her things. I ordered one of her bags yesterday (but its in the sale at a reduced price so thats ok isnt it?) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I do love reading your comments, thankyou so much for stopping by.